Introduction to UiPath Careers
UiPath careers are one of the highly demanded options as of today. The advancements in the field of robotic process automation have created a lot of opportunities in the software technology field. One main attraction for the career is the ease to get certified directly from UiPath academy, with a community edition of the UiPath tool which can be used to get hands-on. With most of the MNC’s, medium-sized companies and start-ups adapting to automate the work environment with RPA concepts, UiPath promises a good career.
Education Required for UiPath Career
Now that we have understood RPA is strong in the market and UiPath is a market leader, let’s have a look at the skills required to be a UiPath job aspirant and how to excel in it. As basics, UiPath aspirants need the ability to analyze and understand the clients’ requirements and develop solutions based on these requirements as well as industry standards.
Along with the analyzing skill, below skills are ‘must-have’:
- Knowledge about RPA lifecycle
- Strong grip on SQL databases
- Developing technical design documents for RPA projects
- UiPath certification from UiPath Academy, in the desired role as to UiPath developer, UiPath Business Analyst, UiPath Solution Architect, UiPath implementation manager, and UiPath Infrastructure engineer.
- Hand-on experience in the UiPath tool. Download the UiPath free trial version or the community edition and practice automation of various concepts.
Further detailing of the key skills to master are:
- Strong understanding of the UiPath components – UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator and the Robots.
- Detailed understanding of various activities used in UiPath Studio to automate specific functions.
- Understanding and hands-on experience in using the recording features of UiPath.
- A clear idea of the data scraping concepts and methods in UiPath.
- Ways to integrate the recording and data scraping activities with required applications.
- Proficient understanding of the concepts and requirements of PDF automation.
- Ability to conceptualize, implement and manage automation of Citrix platforms.
- Good knowledge of the OCR technologies used to aid all text and image related functionalities.
- RPA debugging skills.
- Deep insight into the REFramework template in UiPath.
- Clear and strong understanding of SVN and git.
UiPath is constantly being updated by adapting to new technologies. As a result of its AI implementation, a UiPath aspirant must have good knowledge of:
- Basic AI concepts.
- Possibilities and deep understanding of AI-enabled systems.
- The idea about the collaboration between UiPAth and AI-enabled systems.
Careers for UiPath
UiPath’s career is in the blooming stage. UiPath is getting widely accepted across the globe because of its user-friendliness, performance, and ease of implementation. The fact that a UiPath certification can be taken free of cost, direct from the UiPath academy at your comfort, makes the tool an attractive one for learners. Its high inclination towards improvements, keep the tool as the topmost RPA tool in the market.
On a brief note, UiPath jobs include the below:
- Business analyst who can analyze and define the requirements of the process under study.
- Solution architect who is responsible for defining the solution and documenting it.
- UiPath lead who is responsible for analyzing and breaking the work for developers easy.
- UiPath Developer who can design the workflow according to the technical documentation provided – responsible for automating the tasks or processes through UiPath studio, specifying the UiPath robots, defining the steps the robot is to follow and so on.
- Infrastructure engineer, who acts as the administrator for the process implementation – sets up the robots as per requirements, creates environments, deploys and manages the packages in orchestrator and many more.
- UiPath Support teams who manage the automated process being run in the business and resolve any technical issues.
UiPath career options are plenty in number. There are multiple roles played on the UiPath platform.
Let’s have a look at a few of them:
- UiPath Business Analyst: a UiPath business analyst is responsible for defining the requirements as per the client. This requirement document serves as the fundamental piece of the entire automation process. Any changes to the requirement are updated in the requirement document and approved by the BA for the other teams to take it forward.
- UiPath Developer: UiPah developer creates the actual automation steps in the UiPath studio, and makes the solution in the real model. Any bugs identified during testing will be fixed by the developers. The UiPath developer also keeps track of all deployed packages.
- UiPath Sr. developer: Guide the developer in defining the solution provided by the solution architect.
- UiPath Solution Architect: Define the process under study and document the technicalities of the solution.
- UiPath Technical Architect: Need to do COE for RPA, deploy Orchestrator, conduct pre-deployment assessments, and document the same, are few key responsibilities of a technical architect.
- Uipath Lead: responsible to guide the developer in action.
- UiPath Engineer: The infrastructure requirements of a UiPath solution is handled by the UiPath engineer.
- UiPath Tutor: A UiPath tutor is one who teaches the UiPath tool. From the basics concepts RPA, everything a person needs to know about the UiPath will be taught by the tutor.
Market studies say RPA UiPath careers are well paid. As not just MNC’s but the startups are also concentrating on automating the workforce, the RPA careers are on high demand today.
Let’s have a look at an approximate salary scale for UiPath job profiles:
- An UiPath developer is to get a salary package around 10 to 15 lakhs per anum.
- A business analyst to get paid for 18 to 20 lakhs per anum.
- An RPA engineer will get an approximate salary of 14 lakhs to 15 lakhs per anum.
As discussed above, UiPath careers are gaining much demand today. UiPath being a market topper, open up many job profiles and the skill set required can easily be mastered from the UiPath academy itself. UiPath itself offers a lot of job opportunities at their workplace. Excel in the skills for acquiring a UiPath job and get paid well.
This is a guide to UiPath Careers. Here we discuss education requirements for UiPath, careers, job positions in detail. You can also go through our other related articles to learn more –