Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
CBAP Training (1 Courses)
This CBAP Training Certification includes 1 Course with 13+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to prepare for the CBAP certification exam and learn business analysis planning, monitoring, requirement management and communication, its knowledge areas and role of business analysts.
CBAP - Certified Business Analysis Professional
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CBAP Training?
Mobile App Access
About CBAP Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|CBAP - Certified Business Analysis Professional||13h 6m|
|Course Name||Online CBAP Certification Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to the video tutorials for a lifetime.|
|Hours||13+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Prepare for the CBAP certification exam and learn business analysis planning, monitoring, requirement management and communication, its knowledge areas and role of business analysts|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Business Analysis and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
CBAP Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the CBAP Training Certification Course is explained.
CBAP - Certified Business Analysis Professional
The module has 123 videos and takes an approximate time of about 13h 6m to complete the CBAP course. In this CBAP Training, you will be introduced to CBAP. Role of business analyst and business knowledge 2.0; The module also covers subject regarding CBAP as well as helpful knowledge about the exam. The module also offers knowledge of analysis regarding Enterprise and Requirement. Assessment and solution have been provided under this module.
What is CBAP?
CBAP is a professional certification which is provided to business personals and individual who have an idea about business analysis or who wants to step into the business analysis field. As a part of the exam, the practitioners need to analyze the situational analysis case study in three-and-half-hour. Once the practitioners complete the exam they will be awarded the CBAP certificate. The exam is conducted by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). The certificate is valued by many companies in different sectors. In the IT sector, it is valued the most. Though this exam is valued most it is challenging to clear the exam. It is not impossible but with the right amount of effort and focus.
There are many business analyst’s certifications in which CBAP is one of these. The exam duration of CBAP is 3.5 hours and has 120 multiple-choice questions. The exam questions will be both cases as well as scenario-based. It is a computer-based exam. There are eligibility criteria to take up this exam.
Why CBAP certification is required?
In this world where competition is top-notch, the person who intends to grow should be hardworking, smart, should have good decision-making skills and good communication skills. Apart from these qualities the person should also invest time in himself, to improve himself. IIBA has provided this kind of opportunity to all professionals through CBAP exam certification. Once you acquire the certification it will be an asset and most of the companies recognize this certificate and value it. Hence, obtaining the certificate will be beneficial for a person’s professional growth.
Industry Growth TrendGlobal Business Analytics Market to grow from $40,814.6 million in 2014 to $66,719.8 million in 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2014 to 2019 Today, organizations are operating in a vibrant business environment, and thus face dynamic changes in customer demands.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this CBAP Training?
CBAP certification training is related to business analytics. There are amazing business analysts skills that will be taught or enhanced. Below are a few skills that can be learned by practitioners.
- Business Analysis: A skill that every business analyst should possess. A characteristic that defines an analyst.
- Elicitation: Business analysts should research and discover a system for users, customers, or stakeholders. Elicitation will be helpful to achieve this task.
- Requirement Analysis: If a person needs to analyze something, he needs to first collect the data. To collect the required data, we need analysis. This skill is helpful to improve the business.
- Enterprise Analysis: Analyzing at an enterprise level is another skill that can be mastered through this program.
- To take up the CBAP certification exam there are few prerequisites.
- Five years of industry experience as a business analyst.
- 7500 hours of practice as a business analysis activity.
- In the last four years, the person must have earned at least 35 hours of professional development in areas related to business analysis.
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas prescribed in the BABOK Guide.
- Two references from a career manager, a distinguished client, or another Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) recipient.
- To take the CBAP Training, you should have basic computer knowledge with good internet speed.
However, to take our CBAP training on this certification there are no such pre-requisites. Any Business analysis enthusiast can opt for the same.
- This CBAP Training Course is for business analysts who intends to improve themselves. Business analysts who want to improve themselves.
- Project Managers, who would like to gain knowledge or improve their proficiency.
- Software analysts, who are working in the IT field at a managerial level or analyst level can be eligible for this CBAP Training.
- Market analysts, who love to analyze the market trends.
- Apart from the above-mentioned profession, people working in Project aspirants, Functional analysts, Software architects, Senior programmers, Transition analysts, Transition managers, and Transition leads can take up the CBAP Training.
What is the certification cost of CBAP?
The fees as of now are USD 325 for IIBA members and USD 450 for IIBA members. Though additional tax or charges may be levied depending on the country.
For which level profession is this certificate required?
This certificate is for the people who have experience in business analytics and with over 5 years’ experience.
CBAP exam certification is conducted by which board?
CBAP certification is conducted by IIBA.
Does this CBAP Training Course provide me with a sample question and answers?
Yes, sample questions and answers are covered in this module.
- Business analysis is growing rapidly. Every company or business have a post named business analyst. This post serves an important task in the growth of the company.
- Business analysis is high in demand.
- Great career opportunities for people looking for a job in managerial sections.
- Business analysts are high in demand in the IT sector. As many of the top-notch, IT companies like to hire analysts without any second thought.
- With the CBAP certification course, the person should be eligible for higher compensation.
- The person will be able to practice business analysis
- Advanced career options due to certification
- CBAP Certification will be a tool to improve your performance.
Great CBAP course!
Business Analytics course