Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Unity Shader Course (3 Courses)
This Online Unity 5 Shader Certification includes 3 Courses with 12+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This training is a beginner to advanced learning game development course using the famous Unity Program. Unity is the ultimate program for Game Development and this training helps the learners to gain knowledge on using codes for shaders in the application.
Unity 5 Shader Programming - Beginner
Unity 5 Shader Programming - Intermediate
Unity 5 Shader Programming - Advanced
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Unity Shader Course?
Mobile App Access
About Unity Shader Course
|Course Name||Online Unity 5 Shader Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||12+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||The course will help you learn the basic methods of coding and scripting and using shaders in Unity|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning game development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about game development in Unity would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Unity Shader Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Unity Shader Certification Course is explained.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Unity 5 Shader Programming – Beginner||This Unity Shader Course module starts with an Introduction to Unity 5 Shader. It teaches how to create the first shader. This Unity Shader Course is specially designed for Beginners and entry-level students. In the first chapter of this module, we learn the basics of creating the shader. we then move to create Texture Mapping and Lighting Models. In the Texture Mapping Chapter, we study different texturing techniques such as Water Effect Shader, Bump Intensity, Creating Transparent and Holographic Shader, Silhouette Shader, and Blending textures using Lerp. In the Lighting Models, we study about Creating the first custom Lighting, Creating Phong Shader, and creating Anisotropic Specular Shader. Next, we learn about Physically-based Rendering. In this chapter we study GI and Light Baking, Creating Reflection Probe, Light Probe Groups, and many methods of Rendering with Unity.|
|2||Unity 5 Shader Programming -Intermediate
|This is an Intermediate Module. In this module, we cover four main topics. The first topic we study is the Vertex Function. In this module we learn about Animating Vertices, Extruding Vertices, Creating Snow Shader, and Volumetric Explosions. In the 2nd module, we learn about Fragment Shaders. In this module we study about First Fragment Shader, Using Grab Pass Shader, Writing Glass Shader, and Writing 2D Water Shader. In the 3rd module, we learn about Shader Adjustments. In this module, we study about the Shader and its different Properties. We study how to Optimize the Shader, Using the Profiler, Writing the Mobile Shader, and using Optimized Shaders. In the 4th module, we learn about Screen Effects. This chapter is all about different Applying Different Effects. Some of the Effects are Depth Effect, Brightness Saturation, and Contrast, Blend Modes, Overlay Effect, Old Film Effect, Effect Final Color, Blend Effect, and Night Version Effect.|
|3||Unity 5 Shader Programming – Advanced:||This is the final module of this Unity Shader Course. This module targets advance learners and teach advanced and upgraded techniques of Unity 5. It has only one Chapter called Advanced Shading Techniques. In this chapter we learn about Creating CG Inv Files, CG Include Shader, Creating Fur, and Creating Heat Map.|
Unity Shader Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Unity 5?
- Unity is a cross-platform engine developed and created by Unity Technologies. This program is a real-time engine and is used by Developers to create Games. The software is used for creating 2D as well as 3D games. The software is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Presently, Unity is the most preferred gaming engine used around the globe. Unity has a robust visual Interface and workflow that helps in making games. It has an actively contributing community as well that serves a lot of help to its users. Mostly used to create game engines, Unity is also generally used to create simulations for PC, consoles, Mobile devices, and Websites.
- This program was introduced only for OS X at the Apple Developers Conference in the year 2005. It later spread globally to almost every platform.
- Unity 5 is even more updated and upgraded in terms of toolsets and interface, it is more affordable and calmer to work upon the game engine and has taken all over the industry. It is loaded with amazing and progressive features such as Audio and 2D Improvements, the Platform enhancements that help the users to deploy to the web without a plugin. The root motion authoring lets the users create any object by delta animation.
- A lot of improvement for audio has been done in Unity 5. This includes real-time mixing and blending that helps in mixing graphs and helps to create snapshots and combinations between them.
Industry Growth TrendThe global visualization and 3D rendering software market size is expected to grow from USD 1.06 billion in 2017 to USD 2.92 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.40% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- Developers around the globe continue to gain support from Unity’s continuous expansion to be the best Game Development Program, as it offers the new and latest technology for the process of Game development.
- Unity 5 Shader Development is a detailed and easy course that can be used by beginners as well as advanced professionals. It is a practical course that is not limited to any user. This program focuses on various aspects of Game development.
- This Unity Shader Course would increase the understanding of students on many tools and techniques. From Beginners to intermediate to advance students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning the Unity Program from the basics to advanced level.
- Many of the skills that this Unity Shader Course teaches are Texture Mapping, Lighting Models, Rendering, Fragment Shaders, Creating Heat map, Screen Effects, Shader Adjustments, Render Textures, Mobile Shaders and Creating Custom CG Inc Files.
- Basic knowledge about computers is a must.
- A desire to learn Game development with amazing effects and filters is a much need pre-requisite before starting this course.
- Prior knowledge of Unity preferably version 5.0 or above is required before starting this Unity Shader Course.
- The Unity 5 Shader Course is based on logical learning of the software and basic knowledge about game development using Unity is also required before starting this course.
- A basic understanding of scripting and codes is also required.
- This Unity 5 Shader Development Training is all about Creating realistic yet amazing Effects in the development of Games using Shader Codes in Unity Program. It targets learners from every field of Game development and Gaming Industry.
- This training especially targets quick learners and students who want to learn Unity Shaders in no time.
- This training also targets to help beginners and fresher developers and to get familiar with the program and solve difficult problems with the easiest solutions.
- Students and Professionals who are interested in Game Development can also go for this Unity Shader Course.
Do I need to first study about Codes to study this program?
No, Not at all. This training is about creating amazing effects to the games and providing stunning rendering and lighting effects to the games developed using Unity. Although Codes are a part of Shaders in Unity. A little prior knowledge of the codes will help you to get familiar with the program easily.
How will this Unity Shader training help me to get desired jobs?
This Unity 5 Shader Development training is designed for students and professionals who want to make careers in the field of Games and Game development. Unity is the most used program for Game development and the shaders give an add on to the development process. Learning this Unity Shader Course will not only help you in getting desired jobs but also will help you to grow your skills as an individual.
- Unity 5 Shader development is a career positioned course that most importantly focuses on boosting the skills and providing the user to learn many techniques of learning Game development this Unity 5 Shader course. This Unity Shader Course provides a medium for the learners to learn the process of game development using Unity.
- Unity is a powerful and complex program to learn as it involves a lot of programming and scripting which can very confusing a lot of times. Though, this training clears those confusions and aids in the learning of the software. The most important part of learning is gaining authority over the tools of the program and them mastering it.
- With this Unity Shader Course, the learners can get desired jobs and shape their future at its best. The participants can target for jobs like Data Analyst, Unity Developer, Game Developer, Game Programmer, Unity game Programmer, Unity Architect, and 3D Unity Developer.
Unity Course Reviews
Master Unity Game Development
Juan Alberto Lopez Garcia
Gem Collection Game Review
Ogidiolu Ebenezer Temitope
Great Help on Unity 3D
Unity game – Gem Collector course