2) CSS: We used to specify the webpages' design or layout and how they will display to the user.
3) HTML: is used to define the content of the web pages. It displays the data which extracts from the business logic.
• It allows us to store our data in the local storage for further use.
• We can also send a request to the server.
• It can also show the dynamic user contact depending on our business logic or requirement.
• It is also used for animation effects like sound and movement.
onclick="document.getElementById('demo1').innerHTML = Date()">
Press me! I will display the current date and time.</button>
Any programmer with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS with added advantage if they have some knowledge of the object-oriented programming language.
We have created this article for beginners to make them understand how to create dynamic web pages.