Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Blender Course (1 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This Online Blender Certification includes 1 courses , 3 Projects with 10+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will get to learn 3D computer graphics software known as Blender and its application from scratch. This tool can be used in the creation of animated films, visual effects, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, and computer games.
Blender for Beginners
Project on Blender - Modeling a Car
Project on Blender - Modeling a Brick Well
Project on Blender - Modeling a Sword
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Blender Course?
Mobile App Access
About Online Blender Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Blender - Beginners||3h 13m|
|Blender Practical - Modeling a Car||3h 12m|
|Blender Practical - Modeling a Brick Well||2h 19m|
|Blender Practical - Modeling a Sword||3h 03m|
|Course Name||Online Blender Course|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||10+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the creation of animated films, visual effects, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, and computer games using Blender Software.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Blender and wants to make a career in 3D animation|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using 3D editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each1 course, 3 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Blender Course Curriculum
|Serial Number||Course Name||Time Required||Description|
|1||Blender – Beginners||3h 13m||At the starting of the course, we will tell about the detailed description of the course. In the starting half an hour of the video, it will be explained about the introduction of the course curriculum and jargon that need to be used in the entire course. This unit is designed such that even a beginner can understand it without facing any difficulty. Step by step we will cover the entire course to clearly understand the usage of Blender software. When this Blender Training Certification will be completed you can clearly understand the basics about 3D animation, 3D modeling. We will learn how visual effects are created using this software. Through this introductory course, we will learn that all the user interface commands provided by Blender software. We will also learn the basics of various features like texturing, rigging and skinning, UV unwrapping, graphics editing, fluid, and particle simulation, animating, rendering, sculpting, match moving, video editing, motion graphics and composting. After this course, we can use basic commands of this software.|
|2||Project on Blender – Modelling of a car||3h 12m||After learning about the basic tools of this software. Here in this Blender Training Certification module, we will learn how to build a 3d model of a car. This course will start by sketching the shape/curvature of the car in 2 dimensional. After completing the shape of the car we will create side, front curvature of the car. To continue with our design we will create the hoods, wheels, and headlights of the car. After completing with one half of a car we will mirror it for the symmetry of the car. We will now provide suitable material and texture to the car, We can provide different texture and color to different parts of the car. In this manner, we will create the whole design. We can now create rendering images of the car using the advanced tools of this software. With the completion of this course, we will now create our car with all the tools explained in this course.|
|3||Project on Blender – Modelling of a Brick Well||2h 19m||Now in the continuation to learn the advanced application of the tools provided with this software we will develop the model of a Brick Wall. This Blender Training Certification will be completed in 3 modules or parts. In the first module, we will create the real-time round the bottom of the well. In the second part, we will create a wooden structure that sits on the round bottom of the well. In the last module, we will create the hut structure of the well that saves the well from the environment. With the finish of this course, we will know more advanced features.|
|4||Project on Blender – Modelling of a Sword||3h 03m||This is the last course in which we will continue to learn different features by modeling a sword. This Blender Training Certification module will start by making the sword by using the surfacing features of this tool. In the second part, we will design the guard for this sword. Now we will fix the blade in guard by using the assembly features in the third, fourth, and fifth video of this course. We will also learn the basics of UV editing and how to create a texture from the UV map. In the last module of this course, we will learn how to create a 3d model that can be used by the film industry.|
Blender Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Blender?
This is free and open-source software developed by Dutch Animation Studio. With this software users can design a 3D model of the characters, create an animation that can be used by the film industry for its animation clips, make beautiful render images, create composting, simulation of fluid and smoke, rigging, motion tracking, edits your video, etc. This can be used by any person to create 3D models as it is available for free.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
The main purpose of this Blender Training Certification is to make the user aware of the basics of Blender Software. This course will teach how you can create models in this software. With the end of this course, we will able to create our 3D models. The course will start by telling about the basic tools of this software. In the other module, we will learn how to apply those tools in the physical application. Blender is used as software for the creation of composting and rigging applications. This course will also tell how blender works as a useful tool for the animation industry.
- There are some basics of engineering drawings like the plane, line, and other things that a user should know before starting learning this software. It is not at all necessary that a user should first learn the engineering drawing course before learning this course. He or she can learn drawing terms by referring to any online PDF about engineering drawing. As the user will continue with the course he or she will gain more knowledge about engineering drawing and learn more about 3d modeling. This Blender Training Certification is simplified in such a manner that a user will not feel any such difficulty if he or she does not know anything about 3d modeling.
- Animation, Composting, and Rigging are the applications that have completely revolutionized the film and art industry. Drawings that take months to complete them can now be made within days or hours. Animation cartoon movies market is growing day by day. Now animation is used by every film in the industry. Now every latest machine uses 3D step data to manufacture any part. Thus any person who is interesting in developing his or her
- the industry can learn this course and earn a lot using the right skills. This software is available for free; this will benefit any user to learn this Blender Training Certification.
Blender Course – FAQ’s
Why should we learn about Blender?
A blender is completely new software available in the market. It has many applications like 3d modeling, rigging, and composting. This is a full package software that can be used by its users for various applications. This software is also used in the video game industry. If we go into the market you will find different software for drawing, 3D applications, and different software for the creation of animation. But with Blender software, you can do 3D modeling as well as animation.
How long it may take to learn about Blender Software?
To learn any software users can take any number of days depending on how he or she is devoted to the course. To learn this software tool it usually takes a month. But to apply those learned tools into a physical application it may take months or years. It depends upon how frequently the user uses this software for creating any 3D model or animation. To learn this software in a small period we can increase the number of hours spent on learning this software. If possible try to take live projects and do practice as much as you can.
Sample Preview of this Blender Course
- Blender applications like 3d modeling and character animation are known by many users in the market. Its market is growing exponentially and any person who has some basic understanding can learn this software. As the user will practice more and more about this software he or she can also work as a freelancer and earn more. This is available for free in the market. Thus any people who have the right skill set can learn this software and use it for professional purposes. Users can also work as part-time trainers after learning this software and teach any number of students and grow their careers. Character animation and 3D modeling market is increasing day by day and will continue to grow according to the market trend. There are many studios or agencies available in the market whose business is to create wonderful animations and characters. People who know this software can join these companies and grow their careers.
Blender Certification Course
Great Experience of Learning